Saturday is our Easter MOMP and great things are prepared! Plus, this might be our first really real MOMP (assuming the rain holds off) since it should be nice enough to break out the grill for MEAT! Be sure and invite all of your friends, famil and enemies for a fun, free workout!
This MOMP will also have a special post-WOD component called “help us straighten the mats.” You’ve probably noticed the gaps in the mats and might have also noticed how said gaps are crooked. In preparation for Holley Mangold’s visit and the hopefully vast amount of people who will be wandering around in the gym that weekend, we need your help scootching the mats around for a bit. But hey, grilled food and drinks afterward, so how bad could that be right?
- Do Not Cross CrossFit
- 10 Deserted Places and Why They Were Abandoned
- What’s Closer to Texas Than Texas Is to Itself?
- Gigantic Jenga
- 5 Psych Experiments That Sounded Fun (Until They Started)
- Coloring Book Corruptions
- 12 Awesome Pop-Culture Tours
- Russell Foster: Why do we sleep?
- 20 remarkable facts you never knew about Stephen Colbert
- 5 Types of Movie Adaptations That Must Be Stopped
- Abandoned Places
- France in the Year 2000
- 5 Terrifying Ways Police Can Legally Screw You Over
- Scientists Spot A Planet That Looks Like ‘Earth’s Cousin’
- 16 Delicious Facts About Peeps
- Spider-Man’s Web Shooters In Real Life. Almost
- 7 Hotly Debated Movie Questions That Totally Have Answers
- Why Is a CrossFit Gym Suing Scientists?
- Are secret, dangerous ingredients in your food?
- What Happened On Easter Island — A New (Even Scarier) Scenario
- 12 Directors Who Hated Their Own Movies
Find something you think would be interesting for people to read on the weekends? Send it in! Just email SqWatts at email@example.com If you know me on Facebook, feel free to tag me in your interesting links.