That time of the year is sneaking up on us, so it’s time to talk a little about the Halloween WOD. We had a lot of fun last year and this year Halloween falls on a Friday, so that means no work the next day! Let the revelry commence!
So, Friday October 31st at 7:00PM will be our Halloween WOD/Party. While we will have regular classes through the day (except for the 6:30PM, of course), they will be doing a regular WOD. At 7:00 PM, you’ll have a special Halloween WOD to do. Afterward, there will be drinks and snacks and hanging out. Like last year, everyone is invited: friends, family, co-workers, etc. Like last year, it will also be a costume WOD and possibly some costume prizes at the end of it all as well.
With that in mind, let’s go over a few costume rules.
- Costume must be worn through the entire WOD. If you have a mask, you’re wearing the mask. This might be the year to skip the Wookie costume.
- I don’t have a weather forecast for the 31st yet, but zombies love rain and so should your costume.
- No. Fucking. Glitter.
- You should plan your costume thinking about how well you can run in it, lift things in it and throw things in it. Test it out by running circles in your yard one night.
- “Sexy _______” costumes are always appreciated. Go crazy, Phil.
- Seriously, glitter gets you burpees. Lots of burpees.
Start thinking of costume ideas and telling your friends and get ready for the fun!