One of these days, we’ll have a section of the website with all of the upcoming events listed. In the meantime, you’ll get random posts like this. Since the gym’s going to be closed tomorrow afternoon, I figured right now would be a great time to remind you of what’s happening this month. Funny how that works, right?
- Wednesday, December 4: Gym is closed from 3:00PM-6:00PM (or so). This means no open gym, 4:45 PM CFZ Light class or regular 5:30 PM class. 6:30 PM class will take place as usual.
- Friday, December 13: Members-only Holiday Party. Okay, yeah, members and their families, but you know we mean: The Zenith Crew. There’s a whiteboard sitting on the cubbies so everyone can sign up for whatever kind of food they’re bringing. No workout, just hanging out and eating.
- Saturday December 14: The Merry Fucking Christmas Ugly Sweater MOMP. Again, bring everyone you can get your hands on. You’ll have one MOMP under your belt, so you’ll know how it will all work for the day. Plus it’s a holiday WOD, so you know what that means: I’m going to find a way to fill up the board again.
- Wednesday December 24: TBD
- Wednesday December 25: Seriously? Dude, it’s Christmas. No classes.
- Wednesday December 26: TBD