Creamy Cauliflower Roasted Red Pepper Sausage Soup
Whole 30 Compliant and totally delicious!
I loooove soup! I’ve been looking for a Whole 30 compliant soup that would satisfy my craving for something warm and yummy and this is perfect.
- 2 packages of Longini sweet Italian sausage (or any sausage that is sugar-free)
- 2 onions
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 8 cups of chicken broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1.5 cups chopped roasted red peppers
- Brown the sausage. Set aside.
- Carmelize onions in the sausage pan.
- Chop up cauliflower and boil in chicken stock until tender.
- Once the onions are done, transfer about half of the cooked cauliflower and chicken stock into the onion pan and chop up using stick blender.
- Add can of coconut milk and blend again.
- Add the rest of the cauliflower and broth and all of the sausage.
- Add the chopped up roasted red pepper
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and basil.