(recipe slightly modified. originally from: http://fastpaleo.com/healthified-version-of-paula-deens-beef-stroganoff/)
- 18 oz. London Broil, sliced thin
- 2 TBS Coconut Oil
- 1/2 TBS Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
- 1 TSP Black Pepper & Sea Salt
- 1/2 C Beef Broth + 1/2 C Heavy Cream
- 3 Large Zucchini, sliced lengthwise (to mimic noodles)
- 2 Med. Onion, sliced
- 2 C Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 TBS Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 TBS Fresh Lemon Juice
- Heat 2 TBS. of Coconut Oil in a saucepan over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced steak and then all of the meat seasonings-garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and sea salt.
- Cook until the meat is done. Then remove the meat from the pan and put it aside in a bowl.
- Leaving the juices in the pan, add the sliced zucchini and onion and beef broth and cream.
- Let that simmer, covered for about 5-8 minutes until tender.
- Next, stir in the dijon mustard, lemon juice, mushrooms and steak.
- Replace the lid and let it simmer 5-10 more minutes until all heated through.