In 2005, Brian Watts (Coach SqWatts) was diagnosed with Stage IV Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. For the next two years he underwent over 18 months of chemotherapy, multiple surgeries, radiation and a stem cell transplant. He fought through another four years of post cancer side effects before walking into a CrossFit gym for the first time in April of 2010.
When Brian began CrossFit, he couldn’t walk around the block without being winded. After his first year, his post cancer Lhermitte’s and Raynaud’s diseased were gone. He had gone from being the last person to finish in every class to devoting the rest of his life to CrossFit and helping other people overcome their own challenges.
Coach SqWatts’ Credentials
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Certification
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Certification
- CrossFit Goal Setting Certification
- Outlaw Training Camp 2012
- Hybrid Strongman Seminar
- Freestyle Connection Movement Seminar with Coach Carl Paoli
- CPR Certified