Here’s a super simple, delicious recipe with bright, fresh flavors that just scream summer! What’s better than some shrimp, veggies and fresh basil, right from your garden?
Shrimp and Spaghetti Squash Primavera
- 1 pound of shrimp (deveined, tails removed)
- chopped garlic (2-3 cloves)
- olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- lemon juice
- big spaghetti squash
- fresh basil
- Put shrimp in ziploc bag and add olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Marinate for about an hour.
- Microwave spaghetti squash (be sure to pierce the skin in several places first) for about 20 minutes, till you can scrape the inside with a fork and get strands of squash easily.
- Coat saute pan with olive oil and add shrimp and marinade (you can add a bit more garlic and s&P)
- Cook till shrimp is opaque (4-5 minutes)
- When shrimp is done, add lemon juice to taste (at very end)
- Scrape spaghetti squash into a big bowl and pour shrimp mixture over it.
- Top with chopped, fresh basil and serve.