Shoulder Press 5×3
12 min AMRAP
5 Shoulder Presses @ 55%
10 Kettlebell Swings 53/35
25 Double Unders/15 Attempts
Compare to 09/08/2015
HALLOWEEN WOD THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:00 PM!!!
Continuing our Halloween WOD tradition, we’ll have a special Halloween WOD on Friday night at 7:00 PM in place of the 6:30 PM WOD. Time to start getting your WOD-worthy costumes put together!
While we will have regular classes through the day (except for the 6:30 PM, of course), they will be doing a regular WOD. At 7:00 PM, you’ll have a special Halloween WOD to do. Afterward, there will be drinks and snacks and hanging out since you get the double whammy of Halloween and our usual Friday revelry. Like past years, everyone is invited: friends, family, co-workers, etc. Also like past years, it will also be a costume WOD and some sort of costume prizes at the end of it all as well.
With that in mind, let’s go over a the usual costume rules.
- Costume must be worn through the entire WOD. If you have a mask, you’re wearing the mask. This might be the year to skip the “Bigfoot in a Full Suit of Armor” costume.
- The weather forecast currently calls for no rain, but you know how weathermen are. Remember: zombies love rain and so should your costume.
- No. Fucking. Glitter.
- You should plan your costume thinking about how well you can run in it, lift things in it, and throw things in it. Test it out by running circles in your yard one night.
- “Sexy _______” costumes are always appreciated. Go crazy, Ray.
- Seriously, glitter gets you burpees. Lots of burpees.
- As in previous years, expect to be running in the cemetery. In the dark. Relax! Very few CrossFitters have died out there.
Start thinking of costume ideas and telling your friends and get ready for the fun!